Conquering Cursive™ Digital Workbook Software
- student-guided, multi-sensory computer software teaches correct cursive letter and number patterns
- same letter groupings and instructional language as paper workbooks
- students learn lower case and upper case letters and numerals
- students learn letters in grouped by the initial pencil stroke (for example the curve group consists of c, a, d, g, o, q)
- students may choose single letters for more practice
- use simple letter formations and easy to understand terminology to explain the letter patterns
- compatible to use with other handwriting workbooks
- system requirements for PC is Windows 98 and greater and for MAC OS10 and greater
- software application runs in Flash Player (free Flash plug-in required)
Single Station license: you may install and use this Software on the hard disk of a single standalone computer within a single building only.
Returns: Software may only be refunded if not downloaded.