Powerful Printing™ Digital Workbook Software
- student-guided, multi-sensory computer software teaches correct print letter and number patterns
- same letter groupings and instructional language as paper workbooks
- students learn lower case and upper case letters and numerals
- students learn letters in grouped by the initial pencil stroke (for example the curve group consists of c, a, d, g, o, q, s)
- use simple letter formations and easy to understand terminology to explain the letter patterns
- compatible to use with other handwriting workbooks
- system requirements for PC is Windows 98 and greater and for MAC OS10 and greater
- software application runs in Flash Player (free Flash plug-in required)
Single Station license: you may install and use this Software on the hard disk of a single standalone computer within a single building only.
Returns: Software may only be refunded if not downloaded.
If you are tax exempt, we can only refund tax via PayPal (method of payment). If you have questions regarding our tax exempt requirements, please contact us at email@example.com before you place an order!