Powerful Printing™ Instruction
- paper workbook with 72 pages of letter and number instruction for writing cursive successfully
- students learn letters in grouped by the initial pencil stroke (for example the curve group consists of c, a, d, g, o, q, s)
- lower case letters are taught first, followed by upper case letters and then numerals
- includes a review page and practice lines
- spiral bound at top: does not hinder the writing hand
- instructor guide of handwriting tips, lesson plans and useful fine motor exercises
Paper Workbooks – all sales final.
If you are tax exempt, we can only refund tax via PayPal (method of payment). If you have questions regarding our tax exempt requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you place an order!