Conquering Cursive™ Digital Workbook Software
- student-guided, multi-sensory computer software teaches correct cursive letter and number patterns
- same letter groupings and instructional language as paper workbooks
- students learn lower case and upper case letters and numerals
- students learn letters in grouped by the initial pencil stroke (for example the curve group consists of c, a, d, g, o, q)
- students may choose single letters for more practice
- use simple letter formations and easy to understand terminology to explain the letter patterns
- compatible to use with other handwriting workbooks
- system requirements for PC is Windows 98 and greater and for MAC OS10 and greater
- software application runs in Flash Player (free Flash plug-in required)
Single Station license: you may install and use this Software on the hard disk of a single standalone computer within a single building only.
Returns: Software may only be refunded if not downloaded.
Software can be purchased via Paypal and is a download from our website. When you checkout, you will be prompted to make an account. Once you have paid via PayPal, please click the link to go back to the merchant (Write-On Handwriting). Under Shop at the top of the website, click on the drop-down menu and choose My Account. Under your account, please click on Downloads found on the left-side column of the page. Your download will be in the dark blue box. Click on the box and follow the prompts.
If you are tax exempt, please send your tax exempt certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase.
If you are tax exempt and pay online, we can only refund tax via PayPal (or credit card via PayPal if you do not have a PayPal account).
Please send your tax exempt certificate to email@example.com and reference your order number.