Conquering Cursive™ Instruction
- paper workbook with 66 pages of letter and number instruction for writing cursive successfully
- students learn letters in grouped by the initial pencil stroke (for example the curve group consists of c, a, d, g, o, q)
- lower case letters are taught first, followed by upper case letters and then numerals
- includes a review page and practice lines
- spiral bound at top: does not hinder the writing hand
- instructor guide with handwriting tips, lesson plans and useful fine motor exercises
Paper Workbooks – all sales final.
You can purchase via Paypal or with our Order Form.
If you are tax exempt or need to pay with a Purchase Order, please use our Order Form and send your tax exempt certificate to email@example.com.
If you are tax exempt and pay online, we can only refund tax via PayPal (or credit card via PayPal if you do not have a PayPal account).
Please send your tax exempt certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your order number.