Powerful Printing™ Digital Workbook Software
- student-guided, multi-sensory computer software teaches correct print letter and number patterns
- same letter groupings and instructional language as paper workbooks
- students learn lower case and upper case letters and numerals
- students learn letters in grouped by the initial pencil stroke (for example the curve group consists of c, a, d, g, o, q, s)
- use simple letter formations and easy to understand terminology to explain the letter patterns
- compatible to use with other handwriting workbooks
- system requirements for PC is Windows 98 and greater and for MAC OS10 and greater
- software application runs in Flash Player (free Flash plug-in required)
Single Station license: you may install and use this Software on the hard disk of a single standalone computer within a single building only.
Returns: Software may only be refunded if not downloaded.
You can purchase via Paypal or with our Order Form.
If you are tax exempt and pay online, we can only refund tax via PayPal (or credit card via PayPal if you do not have a PayPal account).
Please send your tax exempt certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your order number.